Social Strategy for Boomers 1:3
Are you brand new to social media? Do you have a tough time seeing the value of social, but feel forced to implement this in your office? Let us familiarize you with the biggest platforms and provide a basic understanding and a foundation for which you will be ready to begin.
- Understand the importance social outreach as it relates to you
- Define 7 easy to implement strategies to start today
- Identify a few free tools to springboard your getting started
- Leverage social media to boost relationships and connections.
Speaker: Stephanie Beck, BSBA
Stephanie Beck is a passionate educator and advocate for the online marketing success of small businesses. After more than 15 years in the health and wellness profession, Stephanie started SRB Solutions to focus on helping small businesses navigate through the new world of social and online marketing.
She is a Bestselling Author of, Small Business Trendsetters Volume 2 and Social Trigger Points and currently finishing a chiropractic specific social media booth soon to be published.
Known for her social media and marketing experience, Stephanie contributed the chapter on Ethics in social media for The Ethics of Touch 2nd edition.
Stephanie and her team are very active on social networks. SRB Solutions was awarded the Kudzu Best of 2012 Online & Social Media Marketing in San Diego. More than 5 million businesses competed across 30 categories, and winners were awarded based on the highest number of votes received on Kudzu.com.
In 2013, the overall results of a new Internet-based post by which locals were asked to name “Social Media Expert of 2013” produced well known marketing and advertising consultant Stephanie Beck more than any other name in San Diego.
Stephanie was quoted in over 230 business journals, radio and television stations including CNNiReport, the Wall Street Journal Market Watch, Pacific Business News, the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Los Angeles Business, the Washington Business Journal, ACE New Channel 5, KFMB TV News Center8, the Boston Business Journal and more.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.