Spinal Injury Documentation Made Simple Through Accurate Injury Understanding
This will be a live virtual event offered during SE Regional - Virtual Event
Spinal injury documentation has been over complicated due to a reduced understanding of spinal injuries in the first place. The severity and the location of any spinal injury needs to be fully understood, as this alone drives the foundation of all spinal injury documentation itself. This class will drive the desire for better spinal injury understanding so that the diagnostics, treatment approaches, best practices, and care guidelines make sense as well! This of course will lead to better patient treatment outcomes, less insurance/attorney reimbursement issues and reduced stress. Proper documentation of the injury itself is the key!
Doctor of Chiropractic
Certified Chiropractic Physician's Assistant
- Provide an understanding of the three main spinal injuries that occur, and therefore allow doctors to know what to look for and how to document appropriately.
- Provide an understanding of the simplest guideline compliant way to document the severity and location of these injuries, leading to better management for better outcomes.
- Learn the appropriate timing of the imaging procedures that are used to image these injuries, all three can cause Emergency Medical Conditions or Injury Thresholds involved with a certain level of patient benefits.
- Understanding how proper documentation makes depositions or court testimony easy, should that become a necessity.
Jeffrey Cronk, DC, JD
Dr. Jeffrey A. Cronk, DC JD is a highly skilled, dedicated, and compassionate doctor with over 30 years of experience assisting patients, doctors, and attorneys to better understand soft tissue injuries of the spine. Dr. Cronk is nationally recognized as a spinal ligament injury expert and has likely provided more education of this subject than any other provider in the country. He has developed two national spinal ligament testing companies and is currently the CEO for the Medical Spinal Ligament Testing Company, Spinal Kinetics, LLC. Dr. Cronk is also the developer and chief designer of CRMA®, the spinal ligament testing system used by Spinal Kinetics’ Board-Certified Medical Radiologists. He is a published spinal ligament injury researcher and developer of Smart Injury Doctors® and Smart Injury Lawyers® the first online spinal ligament injury training programs for doctors and lawyers. He is also the host of the Smart Injury Doctors® podcast. Dr. Cronk is passionate about standardizing the way spinal ligament injuries are assessed and diagnosed so that more effective patient treatment and results can be achieved.
- 2.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
- 2.00 Documentation & Record Keeping (DOC) credit