Providing Telehealth To Today's Chiropractic Patient
During the slowdown that occurred around the country during the Corona virus pandemic many chiropractic offices found themselves scrambling to find ways to still provide care even though they had limited physical contact with their patients. Find out in this action-packed, yet concise, course what you can do in the future to prepare if history repeats itself, with an emphasis on telehealth. Learn how can you create great records and solid relationships with your patients with the “new normal” in the world of healthcare and business.
- Learn to properly document and code for telehealth in a chiropractic setting.
- Find out what else you can do to prepare for the future of billing, documentation, and compliance in the “new” business environment.
Speaker: Evan Gwilliam, DC, MBA, BS, CPC, CCPC, CPC-I, MCS-P, CPMA, CMHP, AAPC Fellow
Dr. Gwilliam, Clinical Director for PayDC Chiropractic Software, graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic as Valedictorian and is a Certified Professional Coding and ICD-10 Instructor, Medical Compliance Specialist, and Certified Professional Medical Auditor. Because he is also a clinician with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a Master’s of Business Administration he is a sought-after seminar speaker. He provides expert witness testimony, medical record audits, consulting, and education for health care providers and has authored and contributed to reference books and articles for multiple publications.
This lecture was provided by NCMIC
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.