The Posture & Longevity Connection
Dr. Mark Sanna
Posture is one of the most overlooked aspects of good health and longevity. Without good posture attaining and maintaining good health is impossible. Tech neck has become epidemic and “sitting disease” become its own category of illness. Proper posture is the manifestation of physical, mental, and emotional balance. Maintaining correct posture through core stabilization may be one of the best kept secrets to obtaining a longer, healthier, and more enjoyable life. You’ll learn how to perform dynamic postural assessments and the top ten unskipable steps to transform your active care procedures and help your patients develop and maintain better posture and quality of life.
Speaker: Mark Sanna, DC, ACRB, Level II, FICC
Many people go through life and never experience their true calling. Dr. Mark Sanna is one of the few to find his absolute life's work. Dr. Sanna is the president and CEO of Breakthrough Coaching an international health care practice management consulting firm that teaches an outcome-based, functionally-oriented system of procedures that focuses on preparing healthcare professionals to become the providers driving healthcare reform. He is a Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors, a Foundation for Chiropractic Progress board member, and the Finance Committee chairman for the Chiropractic Summit.
This lecture was provided by Breakthrough Coaching.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.