Personal Injury Part 3: Determining Patient Benefits
Personal Injury work has been way more complicated than it needs to be. In this three-hour course we will break down standardized spinal injury workups for today’s common personal injury market. Once these work ups are understood and standardly applied the documentation is easy to understand and should be standardly applied on every work up. This is the information that is needed to grow and scale and injury practice in today’s injury market. It includes historical, clinical and insurance principles.
There are only five main things that every injury patient needs to have documented. These five things are extremely easy do, yet they are rarely standardly done. In this hour you will learn exactly what they are, so that you can make your life easier in the personal injury space.
You will learn:
- Simple 5 step process of documentation that needs to be on every injury work up
- You will learn for the insurer’s own software company that these five things are exactly what they say in writing that they need
- How when it comes to bodily injury documentation a doctor is no different than a contractor in the home damage claim
- How all impairments to the human body fall under the definition of an injury, no injury, no impairment
- The two forms necessary to show the effects that the patients’ injuries have had on their life
- How you can more objectively determine any future conservative care that the patient may still need
- How pre-existing conditions are NEVER a problem
- Five terms you must understand and use with any pre-existing condition
- Who the law states is responsible for proving that a pre-existing condition and not the injury itself are responsible for the patients current problem
- What the law states about pre-exiting conditions that will nullify it as a problem ever again
Speaker: Jeffrey Alan Cronk, DC, JD
Dr. Jeffrey A. Cronk, DC, JD is a highly skilled, dedicated, and compassionate doctor with over 30 years of experience assisting patients, doctors, and attorneys to better understand soft tissue injuries of the spine. Dr. Cronk is nationally recognized as a spinal ligament injury expert and has likely provided more education of this subject than any other provider in the country. He has developed two national spinal ligament testing companies and is currently the CEO for the Medical Spinal Ligament Testing Company, Spinal Kinetics, LLC. Dr. Cronk is also the developer and chief designer of CRMA®, the spinal ligament testing system used by Spinal Kinetics’ Board-Certified Medical Radiologists. He is a published spinal ligament injury researcher and developer of Smart Injury Doctors® and Smart Injury Lawyers® the first online spinal ligament injury training programs for doctors and lawyers. He is also the host of the Smart Injury Doctors® podcast. Dr. Cronk is passionate about standardizing the way spinal ligament injuries are assessed and diagnosed so that more effective patient treatment and results can be achieved.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.