Personal Injury Part 1: Historical Background & Mechanism of Injury
Personal Injury work has been way more complicated than it needs to be. In this three-hour course we will break down standardized spinal injury workups for today’s common personal injury market. Once these work ups are understood and standardly applied the documentation is easy to understand and should be standardly applied on every work up. This is the information that is needed to grow and scale and injury practice in today’s injury market. It includes historical, clinical and insurance principles.
To give you the background information that will allow you to understand what todays personal injury market has evolved into and demands from its providers, regardless of provider type.
You will learn:
- The size and scope of the US injury market
- The horrendous injury rehabilitation statistics for spinal soft tissues that are standard in the market today
- The incredible costs associated with these injuries (Insurer’s, Employers etc.)
- How most spinal injury patients in this country are working with doctors that cannot arrive at an accurate diagnosis, as documented in current guidelines and written about by leading experts
- What and how the “Mercedes 80’s” of Chiropractic Practice negatively influenced standard injury workups still today
- What happened in the 90’s that caused insurers to fight back with Fraud Procedures and Standardized Software’s such as Colossus.
- Why understanding what “Mechanism of Injury” really is will provide the foundation necessary to all injury understanding.
Speaker: Jeffrey Alan Cronk, DC, JD
Dr. Jeffrey A. Cronk, DC, JD is a highly skilled, dedicated, and compassionate doctor with over 30 years of experience assisting patients, doctors, and attorneys to better understand soft tissue injuries of the spine. Dr. Cronk is nationally recognized as a spinal ligament injury expert and has likely provided more education of this subject than any other provider in the country. He has developed two national spinal ligament testing companies and is currently the CEO for the Medical Spinal Ligament Testing Company, Spinal Kinetics, LLC. Dr. Cronk is also the developer and chief designer of CRMA®, the spinal ligament testing system used by Spinal Kinetics’ Board-Certified Medical Radiologists. He is a published spinal ligament injury researcher and developer of Smart Injury Doctors® and Smart Injury Lawyers® the first online spinal ligament injury training programs for doctors and lawyers. He is also the host of the Smart Injury Doctors® podcast. Dr. Cronk is passionate about standardizing the way spinal ligament injuries are assessed and diagnosed so that more effective patient treatment and results can be achieved.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.