Living at Cause: Which Side of the Equation Are You On?
Dr. Mark Sanna
Where do you sit on the equation of cause and effect? Are you on the Effect side or at Cause? The Effect side of the equation is where people often – Think or believe life is happening to them (i.e. you feel as though you have no power), complain a lot (e.g. how people do things to them), and blame other people for their situation (i.e. the Government, their boss or partner). The Cause side of the equation is where people – are being responsible for the outcomes and results they are getting in their life. People who are living at Cause have results and those who live in Effect have reasons about why they didn’t have a result. your thoughts, feelings, behaviors, and actions create specific effects that create life as you know it. If you are not happy with the effects you are experiencing, this session will help you make the choice to change the causes that created them in the first place.
Speaker: Mark Sanna, DC, ACRB, Level II, FICC
Many people go through life and never experience their true calling. Dr. Mark Sanna is one of the few to find his absolute life's work. Dr. Sanna is the president and CEO of Breakthrough Coaching an international health care practice management consulting firm that teaches an outcome-based, functionally-oriented system of procedures that focuses on preparing healthcare professionals to become the providers driving healthcare reform. He is a Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors, a Foundation for Chiropractic Progress board member, and the Finance Committee chairman for the Chiropractic Summit.
This lecture was provided by Breakthrough Coaching.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.