Ignite Your Passion & Performance: Embracing Positive Change
Dr. Mark Sanna
Maximize your personal effectiveness by learning how to excel through embracing change. Change is the natural state of being alive. When you were a child, no one needed to tell you that. Somehow, you have forgotten it as an adult. When you deny the process of change, you become stagnant. Learning to accept it, understand it and go with it, you grow, become balanced and life is more fun. Giving in to your fears and walking through them is the gateway to change. This personal development session will lead you into massive action, helping you to master the fears that hold you back and cause you to resist change.
Speaker: Mark Sanna, DC, ACRB, Level II, FICC
Many people go through life and never experience their true calling. Dr. Mark Sanna is one of the few to find his absolute life's work. Dr. Sanna the CEO of Breakthrough Coaching is an international health care practice management consulting firm that teaches an outcome-based, functionally oriented system of procedures that focuses on preparing health care providers to become the providers of the Prevention and Wellness services driving healthcare reform today. He is a Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors, a Foundation for Chiropractic Progress board member, and the Finance Committee chairman for the Chiropractic Summit.
This lecture was provided by Breakthrough Coaching.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.