How to Use Buffer to Preschedule Your Social Media Posts
Dr. Mark Sanna
It’s highly important to post on your social media channels at the right times of day – the times most of your followers will be online to see them – in this session, Dr. Mark Sanna will discuss the perfect times to post and that the effective way of ensuring your posts hit at the best times using a social scheduling tool called Buffer. You’ll learn exactly how easy it is to use Buffer to schedule your posts at the best times and more.
Speaker: Mark Sanna, DC, ACRB, Level II, FICC
Many people go through life and never experience their true calling. Dr. Mark Sanna is one of the few to find his absolute life's work. Dr. Sanna the CEO of Breakthrough Coaching is an international health care practice management consulting firm that teaches an outcome-based, functionally oriented system of procedures that focuses on preparing health care providers to become the providers of the Prevention and Wellness services driving healthcare reform today. He is a Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors, a Foundation for Chiropractic Progress board member, and the Finance Committee chairman for the Chiropractic Summit.
This lecture was provided by Breakthrough Coaching.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.