How to Maintain a Positive Mindset Even During Tough Times
Dr. Mark Sanna
Life, as good as it is, is sometimes going to throw some dirt on you. In this uplifting and inspirational presentation, Dr. Sanna offers nine “Reality Rules” for dealing with trying times and keeping your life and your practice on track. Keeping these nine rules in mind helps you prepare for the stuff that happens and gives you the attitude adjustment you need to succeed. It’s not what happens to you that’s important, it’s how you respond to what happens. This session will show you not only how to respond but how to fix it!
Speaker: Mark Sanna, DC, ACRB, Level II, FICC
Many people go through life and never experience their true calling. Dr. Mark Sanna is one of the few to find his absolute life's work. Dr. Sanna the CEO of Breakthrough Coaching is an international health care practice management consulting firm that teaches an outcome-based, functionally oriented system of procedures that focuses on preparing health care providers to become the providers of the Prevention and Wellness services driving healthcare reform today. He is a Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors, a Foundation for Chiropractic Progress board member, and the Finance Committee chairman for the Chiropractic Summit.
This lecture was provided by Breakthrough Coaching.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.