How Brain Mapping Demonstrates Anxiety & ADHD: SAVING YOUR BRAIN
Dr. Kelly Miller
Learn how QEG (Brain Mapping) technology can definitively demonstrate both anxiety and ADHD in patients. Symptoms of constant anxiety and ADHD are significant, for studies prove these symptoms over time increase your risk over 300% in developing early cognitive decline and early-onset-Alzheimers.
Speaker: Kelly Miller, DC, NMD, FASA, FBAARM, CFMP
“I believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.”
My educational background in Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Naturopathy, Functional Diagnostic Medicine, Aging and Regenerative Medicine, and Functional Neurology allow for a multi-faceted analysis and insight into the brain’s anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry to help you restore your lost health, develop a strategy for functional longevity, and improve or restore impaired brain functions.”
Our understanding of how to combine these disciplines produces outstanding outcomes for our members. This educational background coupled with 40+ years of clinical practice make me your ideal “Brain Health Coach*. Kelly Miller, NMD founded Health Restoration in 2013 based on his belief that a natural, synergistic approach to health care is the optimum approach to addressing the health care issues people face on a daily basis.
He is considered an expert on the multidisciplinary treatment of chronic pain and inflammation, and many chronic illnesses and diseases that a singular approach often fails to resolve.
Miller is currently offering Aging and Regenerative, Functional Diagnostic Medicine, and Functional Neurology services through a private membership association.
*Licensed in Missouri in Chiropractic and Acupuncture. “Certified Health Coach” in Florida.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.