How Brain Mapping Demonstrates Anxiety & ADHD: SAVING YOUR BRAIN
Dr. Kelly Miller
Learn how QEG (Brain Mapping) technology can definitively demonstrate both anxiety and ADHD in patients. Symptoms of constant anxiety and ADHD are significant, for studies prove these symptoms over time increase your risk over 300% in developing early cognitive decline and early-onset-Alzheimers.
Speaker: Kelly Miller, DC, NMD, FASA, FBAARM, CFMP
Dr. Kelly Miller is a 1980 graduate of Logan University of Health Sciences in St. Louis, Missouri, receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Dr. Miller received his certificate in Acupuncture in 1996, and is a Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America. In 2001, Dr. Miller received his Certification as a Naturopathic Medical Doctor from the National Accreditation and Certification of Naturopathic Medical Doctors in Washington DC. Dr. Miller finished his Fellowship in Aging and Regenerative Medicine from the Brazil-American Academy of Aging and Regenerative Medicine located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in March 2014. Dr. Miller received his Certification in Functional Diagnostic Medicine from Functional Medicine University in December, 2014. Dr. Miller is board-eligible for his Diplomate in Nutrition. Dr. Miller’s clinical practice covers over thirty-six years, treating over fifteen thousand patients. He is considered an expert on the multi-disciplinary treatment of chronic pain and inflammation, and many chronic illnesses and diseases that a singular approach often fails to resolve. Dr. Miller is an international lecturer on the genetic, nutritional, and hormonal considerations related to heart health. Dr. Miller is the author of seven health-related books. The seven-book series is called Health Restoration, and is edited by George Ann Gregory, BS, MS, PhD. 13 Secrets To Optimal Aging: How Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy Can Help you Achieve A Better Quality Of Life And Longevity is the first in the series. Micronutrient Testing: Ho to Find Out What Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants You Need is the second book in the series .Dr. Miller is currently seeing patients at Health Restoration, offering Acupuncture, Aging and Regenerative and Functional Diagnostic Medicine services. Visit www.healthrestoration.solutions for more information.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.