Georgia Laws and Rules
Dr. Mark Cotney
This is a one hour review of the laws and rules governing chiropractic practice in the State of Georgia. Dr. Cotney will have an emphasis on recent changes in board rules, new Georgia legislation and how it affects DC’s, as well as court cases involving Georgia DC’s. This class will aid practitioners as they are reminded of rules which are often overlooked.
- List chiropractic therapies that are allowed under GA law
- Discuss the impact of the chiropractic protection bill
- Discuss the importance of the chiropractic exemption for interstate insurance sales related to state mandated benefits
Speaker: Mark Cotney
Mark E. Cotney, D.C., is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa. He has worked his private chiropractic practice located in Thomaston, GA, since 1983. Dr. Cotney is also very involved in Professional and Community Organizations. It is his desire for the citizens of him community to desire and understand chiropractic care.
This lecture has been approved by Texas College of Chiropractic and quality control checked by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This lecture has attained approval in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, and WA.
Approved for CE for DC's:
1.0 hour of required credit in Georgia Laws and Rules
- 1.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
Please make sure you are logged in to receive credit for this course. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.