Extremity Adjusting: The Supinated Foot, Knee, and Hip
Dr. Mark Charrette
This one-hour webinar will cover the biomechanics, basic neurology, examination procedures, and indicators for the supinated foot, knee and hip. The course will also cover stabilizing procedures, and basic rehab exercise.
- Understand and demonstrate the supination pattern adjustments for the navicular, cuneiforms, metatarsal heads, cuboid, talus, and fibula.
- Understand and demonstrate the indicators, listings, and adjustment for the typical knee.
- Understand and demonstrate the indicator, and adjustment for the typical hip.
- Understand and explain the basic neurology for chiropractic extremity adjusting (The Noisy Joint)
Speaker: Mark N. Charrette
Dr. Mark N. Charrette is a 1980 summa cum laude graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He is a frequent guest speaker at nine chiropractic colleges and has taught over 1000 seminars worldwide on extremity adjusting, biomechanics, and spinal adjusting techniques. His seminars emphasize a practical, hands-on approach.
Dr. Charrette is a former All-American swimmer, who has authored a book on extremity adjusting. Having developed successful practices in California, Nevada, and Iowa, Dr. Charrette currently resides in Dallas, TX.
This lecture was provided by Foot Levelers
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.