The CA Masterclass: The Art of Communication
Chiropractic Assistants play various roles in today’s modern practice. No matter what role you play in the practice, your position is vital and worthy of doing with a sense of mastery. The level at which you play influences your teammates and the patients you serve. Success Coach and Personal Branding leader, May Bagnell, has served as a CA and now Center Director for Bagnell Brain Camp Chiropractic with over 28 years of leadership. Learn how adopting a concierge service model that takes psychic ownership will up level the CA personally and professionally. The ripple effect will up level your practice, the team and your brand in the community you serve. Every next level of your practice will demand a different version of you. Step into the CA Masterclass!
- Establishing your core values
- Communicating your vision
- Understanding the needs of your patient
Speaker: May Bagnell
Becoming personally involved with each of her clients, the versatile visual artist, life coach and personal brand leader, May Bagnell has created a powerful niche as a lifestyle portrait and brand photographer. She and her husband, Dr. Michael Bagnell, have 3 adult children they love, 2 granddaughters they adore and together have run and operated Bagnell Chiropractic & Brain Center. They have had a successful practice in Miami, Florida for over 27 years now effectively transforming the health and lives of thousands of patients. They love doing life and business together as well as mentor other doctors in the art of a fulfilling practice.
May co-authored the best-selling book Common Sense But Uncommon Knowledge with the legendary, Brian Tracy. Her chapter, Framing Possibility, sparked her to create her deeply transformative online course, Framing Possibilities: Developing a Portrait of a Life-Well Lived. She has been trained by the Robbins-Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention, Divine Living’s Gina Devee, Landmark Education and others May curates stories, crafts images and coaches clients toward living a bigger life. She speaks to audiences on the power of personal and professional development and the ripple effect of knowing and finally owning your personal brand.
This lecture was provided by ChiroHealth USA
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.