Plan of Care 2224
Dr. Evan Gwilliam
During this hour course session, Dr. Gwilliam will discuss the use of evidence-informed care guidelines to assist in determining care plans throughout the patient encounter. This course will provide the practitioner with methods to enhance everyday practice with correlations from the examination and the literature to derive patient-centered care for optimal healing.
- Describe characteristics of evidence informed care and how it impacts clinical decision making.
- Discuss short term and functional goals for patient care and the correlative to patient centered treatment plans.
- Summarize patient centered treatment plans.
Speaker: Evan Gwilliam, DC, MBA, BS, CPC, CCPC, CPC-I, MCS-P, CPMA, CMHP, AAPC Fellow
Dr. Gwilliam, Clinical Director for PayDC Chiropractic Software, graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic as Valedictorian and is a Certified Professional Coding and ICD-10 Instructor, Medical Compliance Specialist, and Certified Professional Medical Auditor. Because he is also a clinician with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a Master’s in Business Administration he is a sought-after seminar speaker. He provides expert witness testimony, medical record audits, consulting, and education for healthcare providers and has authored and contributed to reference books and articles for multiple publications.
Thank you to the Speaker Sponsor: Pay DC
This lecture has been approved by Texas College of Chiropractic and quality control checked by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This lecture has attained approval in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, and WA.
- 1.00 Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant (CCPA) CE
- 1.00 General (GEN) credit
- 1.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
- 1.00 Documentation & Record Keeping (DOC) credit
*Note: FCA Member cost for this course is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org before you add to the cart.
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.