Ethical Implementation of Tech Concepts
This will be a live virtual event offered during SW Regional - Virtual Event
Chiropractors deal with many challenges on a daily basis outside of actually treating the patient: business methodologies, educating patients, and correctly completing each patient record in order to avoid an audit. This course is designed to address these issues, bringing awareness to the ethical standards that improve the outcomes of each issue.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Certified Chiropractic Physician's Assistant
- Driving ethics through clinical care plan adherence
- Ethical approaches to protecting your data, patients, practice through data security measures
- Ethical increases that create efficiency and accuracy of movement assessment through 3D technology
- Integrate brain-based science for your “last hope” patients: your ethical responsibility
- Own YOUR data, know your data and act on your data…ethically
- Recognize the mindset needed to implement these changes
Jay Greenstein, DC, CGFI-L1, CKTP, FMS
Dr. Jay Greenstein is the CEO of the Sport and Spine Companies – Sport and Spine Rehab, a multi-location, multi-disciplinary, evidenced-based practice in the Washington DC Metro region; Sport and Spine Athletics, a state-of-the-art health and fitness facility; the Sport and Spine Rehab Clinical Research Foundation, a 501-c3 dedicated to high quality, clinical research; and Kaizenovation® Consulting which coaches businesses on Six Sigma, human capital management and the Entrepreneurial Operating System®.
Dr. Greenstein has professional board positions at the state level as the President of the East Coast Associations’ Independent Physician Network, the national level as Vice Chair for the Council for Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters (CCGPP) and at the International level as a member of the research and finance commissions for the Federation of International Chiropractic Sport (FICS).
Dr. Greenstein was Chiropractor of the Year for both the Maryland and Virginia Chiropractic Association’s in 2010 and won the Smart CEO Volt Award for Technology Implementer for the small business category. He was recently selected to the state of Maryland’s Governor’s Office of Health Care Reform to serve on the Essential Health Benefits Committee. Dr. Greenstein sits on multiple community and business advisory boards in healthcare, banking and information technology.
Dr. Greenstein was also selected to be the Chef de Mission for the International Sports Chiropractic Association to run the Chiropractic Sports Center at the World Olympians Association Reunion Center at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Additionally with his clinical practice Dr. Greenstein has served as a recommended provider for the National Football League Players Association for the Washington Redskins, and since 1997, has been the Official Team Chiropractor for the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders.
Jeff Lewin, DC
Dr. Jeff Lewin is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician and a graduate of New York Chiropractic College. He established his practice in Coral Springs, Florida in 1990 and soon after created one of the first multidisciplinary practices in the country combining chiropractic with medical physicians and physical therapists all under one roof. This type of coordinated care combined the best of all disciplines for the betterment of his patients and became the model for hundreds of similar practices around the United States.
Dr. Lewin has been a practice and business coach to thousands of doctors around the world helping them build successful practices that deliver outstanding clinical outcomes. He presents at conferences throughout the United States as well as Canada, Mexico, Israel, and the Caribbean helping doctors build practices that are also successful businesses.
Dr. Lewin has served on the medical staff of numerous athletic competitions including American Volleyball Professionals tournaments as well as 19th Maccabiah Games held in Israel.
Dr. Lewin resides in Parkland, Florida with his wife, Susan where they have raised their four sons.
Brad Cost is a highly knowledgeable and credible source within the healthcare industry. He has an impressive work history proving his success within the industry. Cost’s primary focus is in the development of cutting edge electronic data technology as it relates to the statistical analysis of medical and health data. Prior to his role at Infinedi, Cost was the senior systems engineer at Oklahoma State University, his alma mater. Cost has been given numerous opportunities to speak across the nation. He has a way of relating to audiences and getting points across in a clear, concise manner, while making it interesting at the same time. To further validate his credibility, here are some businesses Cost is the owner of:
• Infinedi, LLC and has acted as the president/chief executive officer since 1999. Infinedi, LLC is a national claims clearinghouse located in Tulsa, Oklahoma that serves over 17,000 providers in 50 states and processes over 3 million transactions each month. Infinedi’s analytical company provides utilization management tools and analysis for the chiropractic industry and is the primary data partner for the American Chiropractic Association and many other state chiropractic associations.
• An electronic data interchange consultant firm, which is an advisor to the American Medical Association. Concentrated in the area of physician advocacy, Cost advises the AMA on past, current and future electronic data interchange issues. Cost also services as a consultant and expert witness to a medical class action lawsuit firm in New York City, as well as the Physician’s Advocacy Institute.
• Cost Investments, LLC, a commercial real estate company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
• Genesis Interact, LLC, an interactive software development company that recently released www.fitterlife.com and its private label, www.cowboysonthemove.okstate.edu, which was developed in cooperation with Oklahoma State University’s Seretean Wellness Center. Genesis Interact, LLC recently released an interactive legal documentation system and is currently developing a clinical integration tool for the American Medical Association.
• Mootracker.com, an innovative software system designed to predictively monitor and track cattle’s health in the dairy industry. Cost is the primary data partner for the American Chiropractic Association and many state chiropractic associations. He has developed Infinedi Analytics as a pro advocacy resource for healthcare providers. Cost understands the healthcare industry is ever changing. He understands technology and how it is developing every day. Cost wants to be able to inform people how they can stay one step ahead of technology while maintaining efficiency and productivity within their offices at the same time. To do this, Cost updates his presentations so they are always present and about current situations.
Michael Bagnell, DC, FABBIR
Dr. Michael K. Bagnell has been in clinical practice for over 30 years. He has received post- graduate training in Pediatrics, Sports Injuries, Kinesiology, Functional Medicine, and Biomechanics. He has completed his diplomate in neurology and additional training in Brain Injury Rehabilitation and attained FABBIR status (Fellowship American Board Brain Injury Rehabilitation) in 2015. He competed in collegiate football, and Masters Track & Field competitions.
During his work with thousands of patients he has compiled a protocol for health recovery and improved brain performance. His book, Health Detectives- Solving the Mystery of Health Through Neuroscience, Nutrigenomics, and Mechanobiology is available on Amazon.
- 2.00 Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant (CCPA) CE