Taking the Mystery Out of Kinesiology and Energetic Testing: Part 2
Join Dr. Hartz, as he reviews the benefits of using a Science-based Biophoton energetics in your practice. In addition, attendees will review neurological models, published literature and theories of biophoton physics, and energetics, to reveal how it can increase our outcomes.
- Using biophoton evaluation as reliable science-based information gathering tool in a Functional Nutrition.
- Review the benefits to using a Science-based Biophoton energetics.
- Reviewing research in biophoton and energetic physics and how to use in conjunction with a Functional Medicine Laboratory evaluation.
- Review of case studies.
Speaker: David Hartz, DC, CFMP
Dr. David Hartz, DC, CFMP, founded and directed one of the most successful and effective Nutrition and Functional Medicine practices in Florida. This waiting list practice attracted patients from all over the Southeast. Dr. Hartz has a long list of postgraduate studies from practitioners and experts from throughout the world. He is the developer of Designed Nutrition Systems. After his retirement from his practice of 40 years, he has dedicated the rest of his life to training and coaching effective and successful practitioners in Nutrition and Functional Medicine. He has a passion to see the Chiropractic profession lead the way in the treatment and prevention of chronic diseases
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in, to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings, are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-up’s in Safari
- link to enable pop-up’s Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-up’s in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.