Safe and Effective Infant Examining and Adjusting
Dr. Brie Gindele
Learn how to turn a basic infant examination into a detailed and thorough exam while balancing the time constraints of a busy schedule. Learn by age group what specifics to look for from top to bottom, front to back. While we journey through the examination, we will stop and teach some great techniques for adjusting specific findings in an infant, such as the palate! Leave this lecture with more confidence to work with infants on Monday!
- Understand why examination of an infant is different and how to update your exams
- Learn basic knowledge to integrate thorough exams and specific adjustments by Monday
- Gain basic steps to ensure you improve on the intake, examination and chiropractic care of your infant patients
Speaker: Brie Gindele, DC
Dr. Brie Gindele received her Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, GA. She and her husband have 2 locations in Fort Myers, FL, of which she practices out of the Pregnancy and Pediatric location. This location solely serves the prenatal and pediatric population of SWFL in a unique and specific environment allowing for her to specialize in areas such as cranial reshaping. Dr. Brie also has been featured in our FCA quarterly magazine for several years now highlighting important aspects of prenatal and pediatric care. Together, she and her husband host a highly attended community wide annual chiropractic awareness event, provide care in sport competitions, host educational seminars and are involved in many other aspects of the community. Dr. Brie has practiced with a focus on pediatrics and pregnancy for several years and in 2016 received her Certification from the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics (CACCP).
This lecture has been approved by Texas College of Chiropractic and quality control checked by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This lecture has attained approval in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, and WA.
- 2.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
- 2.00 Risk Management (RM) credit
*Note: FCA Member cost for this course is $30. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com before you add to the cart.
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.