Positioning Your Practice: What the Research Shows
Dr. Fabrizio Mancini
Everyone is curious about how to reform healthcare and how to navigate the change that is before us. Insurance is shifting on how reimbursements are being distributed and patients seem to be confused about where to turn for ‘health’care as they are realizing the ‘sick’ care allopathic model of the past has failed them and their family. Research and evidence based care for chiropractic is a necessity, in order to properly equip the profession to better educate the public. This lecture will point to 4 different actions each practice can take in order to increase accuracy with patient records, and as a result increase your practice!
- Realize the steps necessary to communicate proper care, from the evidence and research on chiropractic care.
- Discuss nerve function with competency and accuracy in order to better collaborate with other providers and achieve patient centered care.
- Discover 4 ways to decrease your practice risk while increasing your records and documenting procedures.
Speaker: Fabrizio Mancini, DC
Dr. Fab Mancini is FOX News’s Healthy Living Expert, a world renowned Chiropractor, Hay House’s best selling author of The Power of Self-Healing and host of his popular radio show, Self-Healing with Dr. Fab. He is also the best selling author of Chicken Soup for the Chiropractic Soul, an internationally acclaimed educator, business leader, speaker, and President Emeritus of Parker University.
He has been featured on Dr. Phil, The Doctors, Fox News, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, Univision, Telemundo and others. He has been interviewed in various documentaries and has received honors like Heroes for Humanity, Humanitarian of the Year, CEO of the Year, and induction into the Wellness Revolutionaries Hall of Fame. Most recently, the President of Mexico even named the library at UNEVE, Mexico's new leading university, after him. Dr. Mancini is also a graduate of the prestigious Institute for Educational Management in the Graduate School of Education at Harvard University.
This lecture has been approved by Texas College of Chiropractic and quality control checked by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This lecture has attained approval in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, and WA.
- 1.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
- 1.00 General (GEN) credit
*Note: FCA Member cost for this course is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org before you add to the cart.
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.