Part 2 - Science-Based Functional Nutrition 2224
Dr. David Hartz
Join Dr. Hartz, as he reviews the benefits of using science-based Biophoton energetics in your practice. In addition, attendees will review neurological models, published literature, and theories of biophoton physics, and energetics, to reveal how they can increase our outcomes.
- Using biophoton evaluation as reliable science-based information gathering tool in a Functional Nutrition.
- Review the benefits to using a Science-based Biophoton energetics.
- Reviewing research in biophoton and energetic physics and how to use in conjunction with a Functional Medicine Laboratory evaluation.
- Review of case studies.
Speaker: David Hartz, DC, CFMP
Dr. David Hartz, DC, CFMP, founded and directed one of the most successful and effective Nutrition and Functional Medicine practices in Florida. This waiting list practice attracted patients from all over the Southeast. Dr. Hartz has a long list of postgraduate studies from practitioners and experts from throughout the world. He is the developer of Designed Nutrition Systems. After his retirement from his practice of 40 years, he has dedicated the rest of his life to training and coaching effective and successful practitioners in Nutrition and Functional Medicine. He has a passion to see the Chiropractic profession lead the way in the treatment and prevention of chronic diseases
Thank you to Speaker Sponsor: Designed Nutrition Systems
This lecture has been approved by Texas College of Chiropractic and quality control checked by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This lecture has attained approval in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, and WA.
- 1.00 Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant (CCPA) CE
- 1.00 General (GEN) credit
- 1.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
- 1.00 General (GEN) credit
*Note: FCA Member cost for this course is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org before you add to the cart.
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.