Nutritional Interventions 2224
Dr. John Lockenour
This course is designed to provide the clinician with background in identifying common nutritional needs of Chiropractic patients, while also providing that individual with information on techniques to improve patient response and outcomes to care, based on current evidence.
To provide state required continuing education for the chiropractic physician. The course will identify and discuss the commonly seen orthopedic conditions encountered and evidence based nutritional protocols for treatment.
Speaker: John D. Lockenour DC, DABCO, DABCA
Dr. John Lockenour is a 1977 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic. After completing his graduate degree, he completed a diplomat through the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedist. Additional certification in chiropractic rehabilitation, manipulation under anesthesia, and applied diagnostic testing, along with a fellowship in the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture give him a vast background that he brings to teaching and consulting. Over the last 28 years of full-time practice, Dr. Lockenour built one of the largest and most successful chiropractic practices in the State of Indiana. As vice president of the Indiana State chiropractic Association, he was the only doctor to receive chiropractor of the year on two occasions, once in 1991 and again in 2000. For the last 20 years, Dr. Lockenour has taught postgraduate courses in orthopedics, whiplash injuries, physical therapy, nutrition, and practice management. At present he is an Assistant Professor at Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida. His informative and motivational style of speaking makes him a very popular speaker and sought-after consultant.
This lecture has been approved by Texas College of Chiropractic and quality control checked by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This lecture has attained approval in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, and WA.
- 1.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
- 1.00 Ethics (ETH) credit
*Note: FCA Member cost for this course is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com before you add to the cart.
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.