The Neurological Assessment, Quantification, and Documentation of Today’s Chiropractic Patient 2224
Dr. Matthew Antonucci
In 1939, Palmer invented and began utilizing the electroencephaloneuromentimpograph to increase the specificity and measure the effect of the chiropractic adjustment. Today, chiropractors have an arsenal of neurological tests that can be performed at the bedside, with little or no equipment, for the same purpose.
Neurological assessment has many domains. In this 2-hour program, we will discover and apply methods of assessing, measuring, and documenting integrity.
- Identifying Chiropractic’s role in neurological wellness and performance
- The assessment and documentation of balance utilizing the BESS Test
- Assessment and Documentation of cognitive integrity utilizing the Luria 3-Step Test
- The Assessment and Documentation of cognitive impairment utilizing the MOCA
Matthew Antonucci, DC, DACNB, FACFN, FABCDD, FABNN, FABVR, FABBIR, FICC
Dr. Antonucci is an experienced chiropractic neurologist, functional neurology practitioner, researcher, and international lecturer, currently seeing patients out of Orlando, FL. He trained extensively under Professor Ted Carrick, maintains an active private practice with licenses in multiple states, and has provided breakthrough forms of neurorehabilitation and performance training to thousands of patients. He consults with several NFL and NHL franchisees on performance training and neurotrauma, and his work has been featured on ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Fox News and more. He has delivered more than 11,000 hours of presentations, both nationally and internationally, on behalf of the Carrick Institute, and is so grateful to be here to share with you at this event. Most importantly, he is a loving husband and the father of five amazing boys, whom he hopes to inspire to follow in his footsteps.
This lecture has been approved by Texas College of Chiropractic and quality control checked by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This lecture has attained approval in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, and WA.
- 2.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
- 2.00 Documentation & Record Keeping (DOC) credit
*Note: FCA Member cost for this course is $30. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com before you add to the cart.
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.