Laser Therapy Applications for Contemporary Patient Results
Dr. Kirk Gair will take you on an exploration through history to fully understand what non-thermal lasers do and the immense volume of research that supports their uses along with the associated Level 1 FDA studies. He will go into detail on its broad range of applications, highlighting ideal wavelengths and power for optimal photobiomodulation. The impact of lasers on inflammation, ATP production and stem cell production can impact your patient’s health and progress profoundly. The benefits of laser therapy as a safer alternative to opioids and surgery will be exemplified. In conjunction with the incredible volume of research behind lasers, this webinar will teach its uses in practice and set you apart from the competition.
- To understand the long history and volume of research that supports laser therapy and its broad applications
- How to assess which laser would be the most effective for their patients based on the current level 1 research
- To see how to integrate laser therapy into their current office to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction
- To interpret how the findings of the current studies on laser photobiomodulation and its impact on inflammation, ATP production, and stem cell production can impact their patient’s health and progress
- To illustrate the benefits of laser therapy as a safer alternative to opioids and surgery for chronic low back and heel pain
Speaker: Kirk Gair, DC, IDE
Dr. Kirk Gair has been in private practice since 1999 and began using Erchonia cold lasers in 2004. During that time, he has worked with athletes of all levels, including Super Bowl Champions, MLB champions, High School wrestling National and State champions, college and high school football, baseball, and track champions and record holders, and with the Dodgers/Angles Fantasy Camp. Due to the results he gets with his laser protocols, he has a wait list, 100% referral practice.
In addition to treating top level athletes, he has also completed additional training in functional medicine and functional neurology under the guidance of internationally acclaimed Dr. Datis Kharrazian, and has patients come from all over the US for help.
He appeared in Dr. Izabella Wentz’s documentary, The Thyroid Secret, which was seen by over a half million people worldwide. In it he discussed the cold laser methods he uses on complicated thyroid and brain cases. Dr. Gair’s methods were also discussed in her best-selling book, Hashimoto’s Protocol. He has also written articles for the Hypothyroid Mom website, which has over 1 million followers, and his Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/ThyroidInfo, has over 9,000 followers. He has also been featured on podcasts by Thyroid Nation, Rebel Health Tribe, and The Thyroid Pharmacist, Dr Izabella Wentz.
This lecture was provided by Erchonia
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in, to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings, are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-up’s in Safari
- link to enable pop-up’s Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-up’s in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.