Immunity, What Weakens and Strengthens It
This will be a live virtual event offered during NW Regional - Virtual Event
The goal of this lecture is to review and discover the function of the immune system and what effects its optimum function. Discuss different pathology and abnormal physiological function at can affect the body’s ability to fight infection as well has reach optimum health. Discuss natural botanicals and their effect on the causes of decreased immunity.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Certified Chiropractic Physician's Assistant
- Review the concept and history of biological terrain.
- Discuss the concept of biological terrain and how it differs for the acute germ-oriented theory and therapeutic approach.
- Discuss the major controls of normal immunity.
- Cover the significant cause of dysfunction of the immune system.
- Discuss specific botanicals that effect the individual causes of immune dysfunction.
David Hartz, DC, CFMP
Dr. David Hartz DC CFMP founded and directed one of the most successful and effective Nutrition and Functional Medicine practices in Florida. This waiting list practice attracted patient from all over the Southeast. Dr. Hartz has a long list of postgraduate studies from practitioners and experts from throughout the world. He is the developer of Designed Nutrition Systems. After his retirement from his practice of 40 years, he has dedicated the rest of his life to training and couching effective and successful practitioners in Nutrition and Functional Medicine. He has a passion to see the Chiropractic profession lead the way in the treatment and prevention of chronic disease.
- 2.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE