How to Add Multiple Streams of Income To Your Practice In 90 Days or Less, Even In Uncertain Times
The following topics will be presented in order to define the term “sales funnel” and show how chiropractors can use them to have greater global impact, as well as provide detailed strategies so that chiropractors can package and sell programs that can help people even in these uncertain times.
- Define 7 costly mistakes that prevent chiropractors from having financial freedom
- Answer 4 crucial questions when considering scaling a practice, even in economic downturns
- Identify 3 fundamental sales funnels needed in order to scale your practice without tech overwhelm
- Specify tools used to automate your sales process without information overload
- Learn the #1 key to growth during these uncertain times
Speaker: Noah St. John
Noah St. John is a keynote speaker, #1 bestselling author and business coach who’s famous for helping people make money. Since 1997, his coaching clients have added more than $2.2 BILLION dollars in sales.
A highly in-demand business and motivational keynote speaker, Noah has delivered over 1,000 presentations for corporations, associations, business groups, universities and youth organizations worldwide, and can speak for groups ranging from 25 to 25,000. He is the only author in history to have works published by Hay House, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Mindvalley, Nightingale-Conant, and the Chicken Soup for the Soul publisher.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.