Florida Laws and Rules: Crash Course
Zach Simpson, ESQ., EMBA
During this webinar we will familiarize and refresh chiropractors on Florida’s statutes, laws, rules, and regulations which govern the chiropractic profession here in “The Sunshine State”. This course is for everyone. Whether you are just getting into practice or have been in practice for years, this crash course will provide a high-level overview of Florida’s Rules and Regulations and show their practical application to everyday practice.
- To gain the knowledge and understanding of the laws, rules, and regulations as they relate to the chiropractic profession.
- By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to identify the types of actions that will lead to disciplinary actions by the Board of Chiropractic Medicine, and the legal system.
- Participants will be able to better understand the steps that can be taken to further reduce risk in their practice.
Speaker: Zach Simpson, ESQ., EMBA
A highly accomplished attorney and business development leader, with years of demonstrated professional experience in the legal and medical fields. A proven, experienced manager and effective team member able to respond quickly and accurately to evolving complex healthcare laws and regulations. Profound abilities in process, procedures, rules, regulations, management, organization, compliance, analytics, and problem solving. Effective communication skills in dealing with diverse patient populations, team members and management. Proven record of accomplishment for delivering business results with a high level of confidence, assertiveness and integrity.
Thank you to Speaker Sponsor: Florida Healthcare Law Firm
This lecture has been approved by Texas College of Chiropractic and quality control checked by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This lecture has attained approval in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, and WA.
- 1.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE
*Note: FCA Member cost for this course is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org before you add to the cart.
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.