Documenting the Practice of the Future: Auditing Data & Implementing Technology to Expand “the Traditional Office Visit”
This will be a live virtual event offered during SW Regional - Virtual Event
The evolution of the profession and evolution of technology is causing us to think differently as a society. We need to implement existing and emerging technology for positive change to the healthcare system…but what part of this technology needs to be documented or coded in the patient record? When data comes into your office, through higher technology, can the practitioner evaluate this data for higher compliance? Providers will be asked to identify the technology that is currently available and understand how this technology translates into the patient record as well as fewer audits. This lecture is designed to have the attendee create reimbursable, more accurate & better documented outcomes in with less invested time.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Certified Chiropractic Physician's Assistant
- Understand claim efficiency through current technology, created for higher compliance
- Recognize outliers as well as patterns throughout your office data collected
- Inventory the current technology used in your practice & evaluate how telemedicine can best be applied
- Identify what software is needed to implement telemedicine, starting Monday
- Define how to correctly document reimbursement, when using higher technology
- Determine what needs to be documented from each encounter & accurately bill
Speaker: Jeff Lewin, DC
Dr. Jeff Lewin is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician and a graduate of New York Chiropractic College. He established his practice in Coral Springs, Florida in 1990 and soon after created one of the first multidisciplinary practices in the country combining chiropractic with medical physicians and physical therapists all under one roof. This type of coordinated care combined the best of all disciplines for the betterment of his patients and became the model for hundreds of similar practices around the United States.
Dr. Lewin has been a practice and business coach to thousands of doctors around the world helping them build successful practices that deliver outstanding clinical outcomes. He presents at conferences throughout the United States as well as Canada, Mexico, Israel, and the Caribbean helping doctors build practices that are also successful businesses.
Dr. Lewin has served on the medical staff of numerous athletic competitions including American Volleyball Professionals tournaments as well as 19th Maccabiah Games held in Israel.
Dr. Lewin resides in Parkland, Florida with his wife, Susan where they have raised their four sons.
- 2.00 Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant (CCPA) CE