Documentation and Case Management: Right Before Your Very Eyes
This will be a live virtual event offered during NE Regional - Virtual Event
Doctor of Chiropractic
Certified Chiropractic Physician's Assistant
- Clearly delineate the beginning and end of episodes of patient care, proper recording of these episodes, and boundary discussions with patients
- Locate and utilize the definitions of medically necessary
- Assess documentation across the life cycle of the patient’s episode of care from history to discharge and on through maintenance and wellness care based on live examples demonstrated
- Identify the deficiencies that may be present in your documentation through the eyes of an auditor
Mark N. Charrette, DC
Dr. Mark N. Charrette is a 1980 summa cum laude graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He is a frequent guest speaker at nine chiropractic colleges and has taught over 1000 seminars worldwide on extremity adjusting, biomechanics, and spinal adjusting techniques. His seminars emphasize a practical, hands-on approach.
Dr. Charrette is a former All-American swimmer, who has authored a book on extremity adjusting. Having developed successful practices in California, Nevada, and Iowa, Dr. Charrette currently resides in Dallas, TX.
Kathy (KMC) Wiedner, MCS-P, CCPC
Since 1983, Kathy, better known professionally as Kathy Mills Chang, has been providing healthcare providers and teams with hands-on training, advice and tools to improve the financial performance of their practices. As a Certified Medical Compliance Specialist (MCS- P), a Certified Professional Chiropractic Coder (CCPC) and a Certified Clinical Chiropractic Assistant (CCCA), Kathy is a well-known and sought-after speaker throughout the country. She has served in National and State level Organizations and sits on diverse boards and
advisory councils related to the profession.
In 2007, Kathy Mills Chang, Inc. was created to bring hope and peace of mind to the business side of practice. Its analysis and training arm, KMC University, provides professional assessment and self-paced or instructor-led education to help companies implement solutions to increase revenue and/or decrease healthcare compliance regulation risk in their business. Kathy leads a team of professionals with over 250 years’ hands-on experience to deliver these solutions to the profession, both personally and virtually… making the implementation quick and cost-effective. You can find out more about KMC University at www.kmcuniversity.com.
- 2.00 Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) CE