Benefits of Laser Therapy on the Musculoskeletal System
In this incisive webinar, Dr. Robert Silverman as he explores the process of implementing a streamlined successful laser system in your practice. He will share laser protocols, nutrition protocols, and proven programs. You will gain insight into a simple methodology to incorporate these protocols into a clinically effective system that will elevate clinical outcomes. This webinar is ideal for any practitioner who wants to get the laser/nutrition edge in their community.
Learn science-based clinical protocols for the management of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Carpal tunnel
- Lumbar disc degeneration
- Cervical/whiplash condition
- 3 phases of healing for soft-tissue injuries
Key Clinical Takeaways:
- Apply neurodynamic tests and corrective laser protocols
- Clinical breakthroughs in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- New laser research and its clinical applicability
- Elucidation of laser application and case studies
- Gain an understanding of the foundational approach that uses laser to manage pain and inflammation
Speaker: Robert G. Silverman, DC, MS, DABCN, DCBCN, CNS, CCN, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC, FAKTR
Dr. Robert G. Silverman graduated Magna cum Laude from the University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic. He holds a Masters of Science in Human Nutrition and is a Diplomate with the American Clinical Board of Nutrition and the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition. He is certified as a sports nutritionist, Certified Nutrition Specialist, and Certified Clinical Nutritionist.
Dr. Silverman specializes in the diagnosis of joint pain and soft-tissue management and treatment with an innovative, well-researched approach to non-surgical care, while incorporating proper nutrition protocols. He is board certified in Active Release Technique® Graston Technique®, cold-laser therapy, and Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner, and NASM-certified Corrective Exercise Specialist. Dr. Silverman is also a HardStyle Kettlebell Certified (HKC) instructor, and a certified provider for Functional Movement Screen.
A nationally known speaker, Dr. Silverman has published numerous articles on treating and preventing sports injury, joint pain, and nutrition, in addition to giving seminars on injury-related preventions, treatments and nutrition for various organizations and Fortune 500 corporations. He is a post-graduate instructor at the University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic. Dr. Silverman also serves as a chiropractor and sports injury consultant for basketball players, professional wrestling organizations, local, collegiate, and professional sports teams, professional tri-athletes, body-builders, and martial artists, and acted as the team doctor for the Amino Vital pro-cycling team. He serves as a member of the medical team of New York City’s Triathlons and Marathons, Westchester Triathlon, multiple international Iron Man events, and local sports venues.
Dr. Silverman appears on Westchester’s Channel 76 – Beyond the Game, as a sports injury consultant, and a pain-management and nutrition consultant on radio 1460 AM, as well as a health expert on 1230 AM “Ask the Expert.” He has his own syndicated talk show on Westchester’s Channel 75 called “Get Healthy with Dr. Rob.” In addition, Dr. Silverman has been a featured guest on Westchester’s Channel 12 as their Nutritional Weight Loss expert and was chosen as the national spokesperson for the Vitamin Ester-C.
This lecture was provided by Erchonia
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.