Adjusting for Success: The Thoracic - Part 1
This will be a live virtual event offered during NE - Virtual Event
You will discover how the patient’s position influences the success of your adjustment through a new approach never taught before: The Arc of Tension. The techniques that never provided you a reliable cavitation will become suddenly highly efficient in your hands. You will practice chiropractic like the kata of any martial art: first without a patient, you duplicate standing the movement projected on screen; second with a patient as you did before.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Certified Chiropractic Physician's Assistant
- Multiply the efficacy of your daily chiropractic technique via patient’s positioning
- Explain what has never been explained before: the simple mechanic behind cavitation
- Demonstrate the common factors to all adjustment throughout the spine with the Arc ofTension model
- Show doctors how to document for duplication a technique in less than 3 seconds with any documentation system so you can take off any time, any day, without the need to demonstrate anything to the new doctor covering for you.
Speaker: Etienne Dubarry, DC
Dr. Dubarry graduated from NCC Chicago in 1982, practiced for 10 years in France at a time where you could be jailed for illegal exercise of medicine. He published in 1986 one of the first book on chiropractic in French in a major publishing house. He came back to practice in the States in 1992. He then travelled for 15 years over fifty times to South America and initiated in Chile the creation of the first chiropractic college with a full time Cursus. He published a series of three books (translated in three languages) on spinal manipulation in 2017. Doctor Dubarry works in close with Keiser University in West Palm Beach, Institute Franco European of Chiropractic in Paris, and Toulouse (IFEC), University Central Santiago Chile. He has been giving seminars for the past 20 years in three languages and is currently practicing in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- 2.00 Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant (CCPA) CE