5 Secrets to Running a Low-Overhead, High Profit, Stress-Free Practice
We became chiropractors to help people. More than ever, the obstacles against us in practice continue to grow. Huge student loan debts...low salaries for associates...difficulty obtaining startup capital...insurance reimbursements at an all-time low...how is a chiropractor supposed to even begin to “make it” in practice today? Here’s how...by learning a simple model that will completely change the way we practice...by running a MicroPractice. Don’t be fooled - “micro” doesn’t mean it’s less of a practice than a traditional chiropractic office. Instead, “micro” refers to the size of the stress associated - which is far less than a traditional practice. Join Dr. Margie Smith as she introduces this practice model and shares the top five ways you can run this low-overhead, stress-free, highly profitable practice today!
Watch the webinar to walk away with:
- Tips to reduce your overhead ASAP
- Systems to help implement better collection strategies
- Ways to connect better with your community
- Systems to help streamline your day to day conversations
Speaker: Margie Smith
Dr. Margie Smith’s chiropractic career includes owning three chiropractic practices across the country and as the Director of Business Development at Cash Practice Systems. It’s through her vast experience that she has created excitement behind a new model in chiropractic practice – The MicroPractice, which is helping chiropractors simplify their practice, boost their profits, and reduce their stress.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email email@example.com
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- When your program pauses at the end of a video, you have completed the end of that section. Close out of your window, give the system a moment to reset, then click the "next" button at the bottom right area of your screen. This will bring up the next section of the webinar. You can always note the completed sections on the Course Progress-Tracker on the left side of the screen.