1:3 An Easy Way to Implement Social Media Strategy for Boomers
Are you using social media to market your practice but you are not getting the results you want? Does “social media” take too much time? Frustrated with the changing platforms and feel like you can’t keep up? This webinar will share with you 5 simple tactics which will allow you the leverage to get the best ROI for your investment.
- Reveal your ideal persona and how to find that ideal patient on social
- Construct Timed Offers and Establish Measured Results
- Orchestrate Consistent Messaging & Scheduled Updates
- Build Interaction and Relationships
Speaker: Stephanie Beck, BSBA
Stephanie Beck is a passionate educator and advocate for the online marketing success of small businesses. After more than 15 years in the health and wellness profession, Stephanie started SRB Solutions to focus on helping small businesses navigate through the new world of social and online marketing.
She is a Bestselling Author of, Small Business Trendsetters Volume 2 and Social Trigger Points and currently finishing a chiropractic specific social media booth soon to be published.
Known for her social media and marketing experience, Stephanie contributed the chapter on Ethics in social media for The Ethics of Touch 2nd edition.
Stephanie and her team are very active on social networks. SRB Solutions was awarded the Kudzu Best of 2012 Online & Social Media Marketing in San Diego. More than 5 million businesses competed across 30 categories, and winners were awarded based on the highest number of votes received on Kudzu.com.
In 2013, the overall results of a new Internet-based post by which locals were asked to name “Social Media Expert of 2013” produced well known marketing and advertising consultant Stephanie Beck more than any other name in San Diego.
Stephanie was quoted in over 230 business journals, radio and television stations including CNNiReport, the Wall Street Journal Market Watch, Pacific Business News, the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Los Angeles Business, the Washington Business Journal, ACE New Channel 5, KFMB TV News Center8, the Boston Business Journal and more.
*Note: THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION. FCA Member cost for this course is FREE, Non-Members is $15. Members, make sure you are logged in to receive this discount. Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes before you begin:
- Please verify that your browser settings are enabled to ALLOW pop-ups. A pop-up window is how you will view this course.
- link to enable pop-ups in Safari
- link to enable pop-ups Google Chrome
- link to enable pop-ups in Firefox
- Please be sure that the device and IP address/location that you begin the course on is the same throughout the course entirety.
- Use the BLUE "start" and "stop" icon at the very bottom of your screen to pause and proceed with the course. Please IGNORE the "gray bar" controls, that appear in the video image itself.
- When your program pauses at the end of a section, the "next" button at the right bottom of your screen will bring up the next section or a challenge question that needs to be answered before proceeding.